Bikes Immobilizer Emulator for Yamaha Free Shipping
Free Shipping Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-18 working days.See details»
- 9cm*6cm*0.5cm ( Inch:3.53*2.36*0.2 )
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
Bikes Immobilizer Emulator for Yamaha
Bikes Immobilizer Emulator for Yamaha does not demand programming only need is connect wires.
Completely emulates work of a regular immobilizer, including light-emitting diode work on the instrument panel.
The emulator supports 2006-2009 years Yamaha bikes and scooters motor ECU immobilizer function.
Works with YFZ R1, R6, X-MAX, T-MAX, V-MAX and others.
For emulator installation in the case of a regular immobilizer:
1. Remove glue hermetic from the immobilizer case.
2. Take out a PCB from immobilizer and desolder from it wires.
3. Connect the emulator according to drawing more low.
4. Insert the emulator into the immobilizer case.
Color of wires and their appointment:
Black (2 pcs.) GND
Red with a green strip BATT (+12v)
Red with a white strip IGN (+12v)
Blue LED (+5v)
Yellow with a blue strip K-line Immo-ECU
1pc x Bikes Immobilizer Emulator for Yamaha
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.