2016 VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/OPEL GDS2 Diagnostic Tool GDS2:V2016.1.0 TECH2:V33.003
VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/OPEL GDS2 Diagnostic Scan ToolSoftware: GDS2 V2016.1.0; Tech2Win 33.003
Update: By CD
Top 5 Reasons to Get VXDIAG VCX Nano:1. Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
2. Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
3. Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
4. Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector
5. Can be used with desktop PC or laptop
VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/OPEL FEATURES:
* Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2
* USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
* All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, GM LAN, etc.
* CE and FCC compliance for hardware
* Firmware Updatable ( Online update)
* Supports PC-based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnostic System GDS & GDS2
* Supports GM TIS2WEB online Service Programming System (SPS) Needs GM Account
* Supports Tech2Win application to offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality
Global Diagnostic System (GDS & GDS2)
* New Diagnostic Application Software required for all GM Global Architecture (Global A) Vehicles.
* GDS & GDS2 is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
VCX Nano GM Kit supports both GDS & GDS2. GDS 2 works similar with the original GDS. easier and faster
GDS 2 provides the following capabilities in multiple languages:
* Read codes, code status, Freeze Frame data and Clear Codes.
* Read VIN, ECU part numbers and software numbers.
* Record, store and replay Stored data.
* Control and monitor Output Control functions.
* Configure and Reset functions.
* Record or display history of the previous vehicle diagnostic sessions.
Service Programming System (SPS) Needs GM Account
* passthrough programming on GM past model and Global A vehicles
* Increase reprogramming speed 20-70% and get ready to service new models
For pass-through programming of electronic control units on all vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases. The VCX Nano Prime GM KIT is between 20% and 70% faster than Tech 2.For example, on a new Tahoe hybrid with 7 ECUS, it would normally take 2 full hours to reprogram. But, with VCX Nano the process is completed in just 45 minutes. That’s a 64% difference and means you could service 10vehicles rather than 4in an 8-hour day! The potential to increase revenues is dramatic.
New Vehicles Model list
VCX Nano Prime GM KIT is the only full-spectrum diagnostic and reprogramming tool capable of servicing new Delta and Epsilon vehicles (with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be serviced by Tech2).Below is the list of vehicles being delivered this year that will rely exclusively on this tool for service.
Tech2Win, an application version of the Tech 2 and CANdi (Control Area Network diagnostic interface) moduleTech2Win can be used during a vehicle road test, offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality. The Tech2Win application offers all of the features and functions of the Tech 2 for Opel, Saab etc.
How to install VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM GDS2 software on Win 7
How to install VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM Tech2Win software
VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM Customer Feedback:
Tool cames with software CDs including GDS2, Tech2win.I was pretty happy with it, they all installed flawlessly.
-Tech2win installed on host machine is forever activated (read patched),
-GDS2 works good on the provided VM
The first vehicule I hooked up was a 2004 chevy cavalier running tech2win. The car was recognized by the software and I was able to read codes, live data, activate special functions. First good impression.
Then I decided to push a little more and I tried reprogramming a 2006 chevy trailblazer using tis2000. All went well.
1pc x VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Diver CD
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18359215475
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.