Best Price Truck Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator for DAF Quality B
Truck Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator for DAF
Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box designed to disable Ad-blue-obd2 system used in trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles with EURO 4/5 exhaust emission rates Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box bypasses electronic module of the Ad-blue-obd2 system on vehicle.
Its very easy to fit Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box to any truck or bus equipped with Ad-blue-obd2 system and it will override Ad-blue-obd2 system instantly, it will stop the usage of Ad-blue-obd2 liquid. Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box disables Ad-blue-obd2 system electronics gently so there will be no power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
This device works without interfering to work of other electronic systems of the vehicle. Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box has a wide range of supported vehicle models and there is only one version of emulator for all supported trucks, just upload the necessary program to the Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box and you can install it on any supported truck.
The connections details diagram and wire colours refer to DAF 85-410 Year 2009, but the main procedure of the minusblue module does not vary. Before proceeding make sure no faulty codes are memorised in the original ECU, Ad-blue-obd2 liquid is higher than the reserve level and the truck batteries Are disconnected from the system.
1) RED(+15). To be connected to a 24V source enabled when the engine key is in the ON position. This connection will supply power to the minusble Module when the engine key is on(dashboard on).
2) BLACK(0V). To be connected to an earth.
3) GREY(+30). To be connected to a 24V supply always available to the Existing Ad-blue-obd2 system (E357 protection fuse and the Ad-blue-obd2 system).
4) WHITE(CAN H). To be connected to CAN H of the system.
5) BROWN(CAN L). To be connected to CAN L of the system.
The connections must be made under the box of the connectors located under the protection cover of the radiator(passenger side).
The two wirings of the CAN of the truck coming from the connector 56D, the supply in the connector 9A.
The conductor of the ground of the Ad-blue-obd2 have the number 9136, but it is possible to use another ground conductor found by a multimeter.
The minusblue module and the original Ad-blue-obd2 module CANNOT both be activated at the same time, the GREY ACTIVATION WIRE(+30) is to enable the minusblue module working.
It is important to connect the GREY ACTIVATION WIRE(+30) to a 24V source always available(battery), moreover, the soldering operation must be done between the 20A fuse(E357) and the existing Ad-blue-obd2 module.
If you want to stop and exclude the original Ad-blue-obd2 module from working, all that needs to be done is to remove the E357 fuse before starting the engine.
The minusblue module will automatically be activated.
To re-instate the original Ad-blue-obd2 module, all that needs to be done is to reinstall E357 fuse before starting the engine. The minusblue module will automatically be de-activated.
When the minusblue module is fully connected to the electrical circuit of the original Ad-blue-obd2 module, and after identification of the E357 fuse controlling the power feeding to the original Ad-blue-obd2 module the truck batteries can be Re-connected.
The minusblue module aquires the inputs from the CANBUS the first time the dashboard is turned on(key on but engine still off).
1) Make sure the E357 fuse is inserted.
2) Turn on the dashboard(key on) and verify that the red led is on.
3) After approx 1 minute the RED led will turn off and the green led will Turn on.
4) Switch off the dashboard(key off).
After this procedure the minusblue module will be activated whenever the dashboard is turned on(key on).
The result will be:-
1) If the E357 fuse is installed the original Ad-blue-obd2 system will be working. Both red and green leds will be on.
2) If the E357 fuse is not installed the original Ad-blue-obd2 system will not be working and the minusblue module will be activated. Both red and Green led will be flashing.
NOTE: ALL THE OPERATIONS WITH THE E357 FUSE MUST BE DONE WITH THE DASHBOARD SWITCHED OFF(KEY OFF).
KEY OFF:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF - NO POWER FEEDING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF - TRUCK NOT SELECTED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN OFF - WAITING FOR SELF-LEARNING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN ON - LEARNING COMPLETED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN ON - DATA SAVED, MODULE NOT ACTIVATED.
KEY ON:- RED PULSE, GREEN PULSE - DATA SAVED, MODULE ACTIVATED.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18359215475
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.