USB+SD MP3 Adapter for Nissan
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Write a Review
- After-sales service
We supply USB+SD MP3 Adapter with unlimited technical support.
Directly control from car stereo panel, user only need a SD card or USB disk, then you enjoy the digital music (MP3/WMA) in your car, Aux input for external audio sources, Auxiliary devices such as MP3 players, Potable DVD players, MiniDisk Player, handheld gaming systems, notebook computers and IPHONE can be added to the OEM radio while delivering optimum sound quality.
USB+SD MP3 Adapter for Nissan Features:
1. Plug&play, CDC alternative
2. Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled ,Hi-Fi guaranteed
3. Controlled by vehicle Head Unit, support Steering wheel operation
4. With imported Hi-Fi Decoding Chip, perfectly support MP3 and WMA tracks
5. Supports SD/SDHC/MMC card/U Disk/Card Reader/Hard Disk
6. Supports external audio source(MP3 MP4 PSP Mobile Phone) via AUX in port
7. Playlist function same as multi CDs
8. Supports Last Position Memory (LPM)
9. Vibration and interference proof
10. Easy to install, no damage to original car decorations for different car models or car radios
USB+SD MP3 Adapter for Nissan Compatible with:
2003 - 2011 350Z,1995 - 2011 Almera,2000 -2011 Almera Tino,
2005 - 2011 Murano 2007 -2010 Navara , 2006 - 2010 Note ,
2005 - 2010 Pathfinder , 2008 - 2010 Patrol ,2007 - 2008 Qashqai ,
2008 2010 Qashqai 2 , 2004 - 2010 Navara , 2001- 2010 Xtrail
1995 - 2001 Primera ,2003-2008 Teana(Asia version)
1.Fits OEM radio by Bose/Clarion/Panasonic
2.Not Compatible with Nissan Primera 2001 with Blaupunkt tape headunit
3.Not Compatible with OEM radios with navigation
4. Required to connect ACC and 12V electric wire to car head unit
5.Disables existing CD Changer
Cable to connect CD Changer Port:
For OEM radios : VW, Audi, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Acura, Lexus, Skoda Citroen, Fiat, Volvo, Mercedes, Nissan, Suzuki, Ford, Renault etc
For after market radios: Clarion ,Alpine, Blaupunkt, Sony, Sanyo, Panasonic, Pioneer, Becker, JVC etc
1: Pull out the unit from the car and touch the back of the unit for CDC port when the ignition is switched of.
2: Insert the CDC plug into the original car port correspondingly. Then insert the storage card.
3: Then check if the device works normally or not after power supply given from the car itself.
4: Put the wire harness into the proper and good place after the test successfully.
• Digital CD Changer
• OEM compatible harness to connect to the back of the car stereo
• 3.5 mm Male / Male Audio cable
• Installation manual
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18359215475
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.