Original Xhorse MVCI 3 in 1 Newest Version V10.30.029
This is newest software version, provide you better performance on Toyota scan.
Top 6 Reasons to get MVCI:
1. Newest version: V10.30.029
2. Compatible with Toyota TIS Techstream.
3. Supports Diagnostics, Reprogramming, Active tests.
4. Supports most 1996 and newer Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles with OBDII/DLC3 diagnostics.
5. Fully compatible with SAE J2534.
6. Languages: Thai/Turkish/Vietnamese/chinese/chinese(taiwan)/Spanish/French/Indonesian/Portuguese.
V10.10.018 Software Download
What you have to pay attention to when using XHORSE MVCI?
1. Your computer must be windows XP system.
Programmable power supply
Able to apply 5V-24V to OBD pins 6,9,11,12,13,14 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
Able to apply GND to OBD pins 6,9,11,12,13,14,15 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
RGB status LEDs
Operating Temperature:-20 to 70
Storage Temperature: -40 to 85
Diagnostic Interface:16 PIN
USB Interface:USB 2.0
Power:DC 5 V - 36 V
Dimensions:23CM x 16CMx 9CM
MVCI Package list:
1.User Manual: Instructions on tool operations
2.Driver CD: Includes user manual, drivers, and etc.
3.OBD II cable: Communicates between tool and vehicle
4.USB cable: Communicates between tool and PC/Laptop
5.Carry case: A nylon case to store the tool when not in use.
Attention: XHORSE MVCI main function is diagnosis. Not support programming.
If it is cannot diagnostic Honda and Volvo, please check the following aspects:
1. Computer configured up substandard.
2. When installing the software is not installed in accordance with the installation instructions.
3. A variety of devices simultaneously, there will be incompatibilities.
1pc x MVCI Main Unit
1pc x Honda 3Pin
1pc x Toyota 22Pin
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x CD
How to know if your MVCI is original or not, please check the following picture, our MVCI is original one:
MVCI 3 IN 1 Related Pictures:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18359215475
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.