Newest Xhorse V10.30.029 MINI VCI for Toyota TIS Techstream with Toyota 22Pin
Support all the diagnostic communication protocols needed for Toyota (since 1996).
Xhorse MINI VCI for Toyota TIS Techstream V10.30.029 22-PIN cable
Top 5 Reasons to Get Toyota MINI VCI cable:
1. Newest Version: V10.30.029
2. Supported Protocols: K-Line ISO 9141/KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4/SAE J1850 PWM/SAE J1850 VPW/CAN 2.0B ISO 11898/CAN ISO 15765-4
3. Support Toyota TIS OEM diagnostic software
4. Cost-effective, the price of product is only one-third of similar foreign products.
5. Support all the diagnostic communication protocols needed for Toyota (since 1996).
V10.00.028 Software Download
MINI VCI Techstream Installation Steps:
1.Install the TIS software.
2.Install the driver. After finished, pls dont open the driver just only open the TIS software. And then connect it with the car you want to diagnose.
3.Select Europe and enter the diagnosing surface.
1. High performance with ARM cpu inside.
2. High reliability of products using SMD chip, and certified by CE and FCC.
3. Upgrade the firmware via the Internet to improve product.
4. Not only provides commonly used J1962 connector, but also provides the old 22pin connector for Toyota.
Techstream Software display:
Toyota MINI VCI PCB Board:
Q: What is the difference between SP61 and SV46?
A:SP61 and the SV46 is almost the same product. SV46 does not have the Toyota 22pin cable.
It only has the Toyota 16pin cable. But the SP61 has the Toyota 22pin cable.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18359215475
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.