JOBD/OBD2/EOBD Color Display Auto Scanner T80 For Japanese Cars
Features and Benefits:
1. Supports data stream or live engine data(near 300 live data);
2. Displays the vehicle's sensors status information;
3. Reads Generic Codes(P0, P2, P3, U0) and Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1);
4. Erases trouble codes and resets check engine lights;
5. Displays I/M readiness status;
6. Identifies and displays Pending Codes;
7. Determines the malfunction indicator lamp(MIL) status;
8. Detects OBD2 freeze frame information;
9. Retrieves VIN(Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support mode 9;
10. Wider vehicle coverage with CAN protocol support;
11. Displays total # of codes retrieved, record all trouble code history.
12. Code definitions displayed on unit color-screen;
13. Unit upgradeable via flash programming;
14. Easy to use with friendly menu interface;
15. Large, 2.8” easy-to-read color LCD display;
16. Four live data graph can be selected by the user;
17. Compliant with OBDII 16PIN TOYOTA\HONDA\DAIHATSU\MITSUBISHI\MAZDA\NISSAN\SUZUKI\SUBARU
Display: backlight, 2.8’’ color-screen display with contrast adjustment.
Operating temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
Storage temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle power.
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin interface(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States,all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe, Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO9141, KW2000 protocols compliant vehicles(including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)
Janpanese and korean Cars
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CD (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library, etc.)
3. USB Cable (Used to update the scan tool)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18359215475
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.