ISO 12Pin USB+SD MP3 Adapter for VW
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Write a Review
- After-sales service
Delivers CD-quality sound directly into the factory sound system via the CD changer port, without the loss of sound quality that occurs with existing cassette and FM transmitter solutions.
With the following head units that has the CD Changer Port Already Activated
1. Plug&play, CDC alternative
2. Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled ,Hi-Fi guaranteed
3. Controlled by vehicle Head Unit, support Steering wheel operation
4. With imported Hi-Fi Decoding Chip, perfectly support MP3 and WMA tracks
5. Supports SD/SDHC/MMC card/U Disk/Card Reader/Hard Disk
6. Supports external audio source(MP3 MP4 PSP Mobile Phone) via AUX in port
7. Playlist function same as multi CDs
8. Supports Last Position Memory (LPM)
9. Vibration and interference proof
10. Easy to install, no damage to original car decorations for different car models or car radios
2x5 ISO connector
1994 - 1998 C Class
1994 - 1998 CL Class
1994 - 1998 CLK Class
1994 - 1998 SLK
1992 - 1998 S Class
1994 - 1998 E Class
Cable Used to Connect CD Changer Port:
1. Pull out the unit from the car and touch the back of the unit for CDC port when the ignition is switched of.
2. Insert the CDC plug into the original car port correspondingly. Then insert the storage card.
3. Then check if the device works normally or not after power supply given from the car itself.
4. Put the wire harness into the proper and good place after the test successfully.
1pc x Digital CD Changer
1pc x OEM compatible harness to connect to the back of the car stereo
1pc x 3.5 mm Male / Male Audio cable
1pc x Installation manual
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18359215475
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.