Tech2 Diagnostic Scan Tool for GM with Candi Interface (GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden)
Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 3-5 Days.See details »
- 55cm*50cm*19cm ( Inch:21.6*19.64*7.46 )
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
GM Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner
GM-English 33.004 1991-2013
GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Japanese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
GM TECH2 Specification:
1) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
2) GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
10) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
11) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
12) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2. The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD( support GM Coding till 2007 year)
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANDI)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.