2015 Version D900 CANBUS OBD2 Code Reader
D900 CANBUS OBD2 Code Reader 2015 Version
Over 3000 new Customized diagnostic trouble code was added supports latest 2015 car models.optimized data stream make the data output even faster and more accurate.
Highlights of D900 2015:
1. An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held OBDII scan tool which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) that appear when the "check engine"light is showing.
2. DTCs are codes that are stored by the car's in-board computer system in response to a vehicle issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit alphanumeric sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
3.This scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC, displays the I/M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes, retrieves vehicle information (VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp.
4. Help prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling a used vehicle with the MULT-OBD scan tool.
5. The D900 CanScan is brand new and is supplied with: scanner unit OBD II connector cable, disc with comprehensive user manual, OBD information and compatibility list and padded storage case with wrist strap.
1. Displays the DTC definitions on screen unlike previous models
2. Wider coverage: works with CAN-equipped vehicles
3. Reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer, specific DTCs
4. Erase codes and reset MIL
5. Views OBD II Live data
6. Views OBD II freeze frame data
7. Displays I/M readiness status
8. Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
9. Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
10. Hand held and easy to use with one plug-in only
11. Highly reliable and accurate
12. Safely communicates with the onboard computer
13. No batteries needed for operation powered via detachable OBD2 cable
14. Battery compartment for off-vehicle reviewing or for when upgrading from PC
1. Power: directly from the vehicle or by X3 AA batteries
2. Unit dimensions: 9 x 20 x 3cm / 3.3 x 8 x 1.2" (W x L x D)
3. Screen dimensions: 6 x4.5cm / 2.3 x 1.6" (W x L)
4. Cable length: 109cm /43"
This is an OBDII and EOBD scanner which supports the following protocols:
CAN/KWP 2000/ISO 9141-2/J1850 VPW/J1850 PWM
Supports ISO, VPW and PWM bus systems as well as can bus systems
U.S. Models - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean:
Suitable for almost all cars after 1996 .
GM '96 - now (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - now (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - now (OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - now (OBD-II)
Honda '96 - now (OBD-II)
NISSAN '96 - now (OBD-II)
All other - Asian and European '96 - 2015(OBD-II)
1. Scanner with detachable OBD2 Extension Cable
2. Nylon carry pouch for transportation of the tool and it's accessories
3. CD-ROM that includes User Manual
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18359215475
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.