LED Brake Fluid Tester DOT 4 Oil Liquid Moisture Water Detection Tool
Top 5 Advantages:
- Quick and easy way to test for moisture content in the brake fluid; results appear in seconds!
- LED light indicators show percentage of water in the brake fluid
- Calibrated for cars using DOT 4 brake fluid only (found in most cars produced since 2006)
- Takes 1 x AAA/1.5V battery (included)
- Only takes seconds to know the results
To Check Fluid Quality:
What to do:
1. Turn on the brake fluid tester by pressing the button. A green light should light up. If the light does not come on, it may be time to change a battery.
2. Unscrew the lid for the brake fluid reservoir, and take off the cap for the brake fluid tester.
3. Dip the test probes into the brake fluid and the LED lights will indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid.
4. After testing, remember to screw the lid of the brake fluid reservoir back on tightly.
5. The tester will automatically power off after 12 seconds of inactivity.
- This brake fluid tester is calibrated for DOT 4 brake fluid only, which is used in most cars produced since 2006.
- Replace the battery if the green LED light no longer lights up after you press the button.
- Wash the test probe with tap water after every use.
- In case of skin contact with brake fluid, thoroughly wash the affected skin or clothing with water.
- Do not expose brake fluid to the atmosphere for a long time as it is highly hygroscopic.
1pc x Brake Fluid Tester
Find us on your phone:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18359215475
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.