AK500+ Key Programmer with EIS SKC Calculator (with database hard disk) For Mercedes Benz
New Released Mercedes Benz AK500+ Key Programmer with EIS SKC Calculator with database hard disk
SBC Repair function for Mercedes Benz, can repair the benz cars directly via the OBD2 Diagnostic interface.
1. Read data faster and more secure
2. Read and write keys faster and more secure
3. Equipment more stable
Mercedes-Benz: W220/W220 "Keyless Go" W208/W210/W220/W203/W215/W230/W209/W219/W211/W230/W215
BMW1/3/5/6/7/8/ MPC(MPC555/556,MPC561/562,MPC563/564),external Flash(MB58BW016,29BL802C,AM29BDD160,S29CD016,DE28F800 etc.) and external EEPROM(M95xxx)Volkswagen Audi:MPC(MPC555/556,MPC561/562,MPC563/564),external Flash(MB58BW016,29BL802C,AM29BDD160,S29CD016,DE28F800 etc.) and external EEPROM(M95xxx)
1) Match and support function "Keyless Go" of Benz Infrared Key;
2) Support Benz Infrared keys lock and unlock for EIS+ESL+ESM , the leading technology all over the world;
3) Support Directly reading EEPROM for BENZ DAS( 1995-1998 )via OBD, can to unlock DAS when you lost all keys and DAS is locked;
4) Read and write the ESL of E/Class and C/Class via K_line, no need remove ESL;
5) Support Benz ECU's flash(29F400 and 29F800) generate key data. Need use STAR 2000 to do ECU coding.
6) No need to choose the MCU type of EIS. When load EIS file, recognise EIS file, and generate key file. If your MCU is HC705, software will automatically suggest "load next EIS file of HC705"
7) Powerful Motorola MCU programming function,Directly reading dumps of EEPROM(HC908) and Flash(HC912,HC9S12,HC9S12X)for motorola MCU, in support of the engine ECU of Benz, BMW, VW and Audi etc MPC(MPC555/556,MPC561/562,MPC563/564),external Flash(MB58BW016,29BL802C,AM29BDD160,S29CD016,DE28F800 etc.) and external EEPROM(M95xxx). An advanced tool of car ECU repair and programming, odometer adjustment and key programming as well.
2. Follow-up upgrade:
Benz(R or W220) shift module ISM and 722.9 gearbox ECU drive authority;
Upgrade ESM read and write EEPROM.
3. Product parameters:
Online Communication Interface: USB2.
Power Specifications: AC Input 100-240V, 50/60HZ; output 12V/2A DC power consumption: 40W
AK500+ key programmer FAQs:
Q: How to write keys with AK500+ KEY Programmer?
A: You can write keys steps by steps as following:
1.Remove EIS from your car.
2.Connect the EIS according to the connction picture
3.Read out EIS data.
4. Load data to SKC calculator to generate key data and then use AK500+ key programmer write back to new key.
Q: I want to do these two functions: Read and write NEC KEY via Infrared and Fast erase NEC CHIP via socket, can AK500+ do it well?
A: For the function " Read and write NEC KEY via Infrared ", it just can old keys for this function, can do new keys.
For the function ” Fast erase NEC CHIP via socket ", the key chip should be NEC chip, and can be renewed.
Q: I can not find 95xxx from A500+. Because I don't have 95 adapter to connect to 95xxx on the AK500+ main unit, i can not read the ECU and ESM data. From the video, there is someone telling that the 95xxx is on the package box, but i have not found it. Please provide me a 95xxx chip adapter, or i can not use it normally.
A: Now AK500+ SKC does’t have 95xxx chip adapter, you don’t need to remove ECU with SKC. Only old AK500 has 95XXX. It is easier to use for AK500+ with SKC calculator than AK500 with 95xxx chip adapter.Q: I have just tried to renew nec chip,this time without any chip on the socket,but it is still trying to erase,should i not get error message because there is no chip on socket??why is it still trying to erase when there is no chip on socket?
A: AK500 can not renew NEC chip via socket. You must remove the key chip, and put the nec chip to chip dashborad to renew it.
Find us on your phone:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18359215475
Live Support: Chat with us online
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.