How to update original Foxwell OBD2 Scanners
To update these original professional Foxwell scanners NT4xx, NT5xx, NT6xx (NT510, NT500,NT401,NT414,NT600,NT614,NT612,NT613,) and automotive service tools, please follow steps below:
1. Visit our site www.foxwelltech.com and then click Register (you can find it both at the top right of the website or at the lower side of home page) to create a Foxwell ID. Create a unique user name and password, and enter a valid email address to complete the registration. If you have already had a Foxwell ID, just click the Sign in link at the top right of the website to login.
2. Boot up your obd2 scan tool and locate the serial number and registration password, which are used to register your product.
3. Associate your serial number and registration password with your Foxwell ID by selecting New Registration.
4. Visit our site and click Product. Find your product model and click it to view the product profile. Select Download tab. Download the PC update application and install it.
5. Launch the update tool Foxscanner by double clicking the desk icon and login with your Foxwell ID and password.
6. Remove the SD card from your tool, and then plug it into your computer.
7. Select My Update then all the updates applicable to your tool display. Click Update button to start updating. Depending on the file size of the update packaging, the update time varies from one model to another. We strongly advise you to update no more than 5 items each time.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.