How to install Porsche Electronic Parts Catalog PET 7.3 software
Porsche PET 7.3 International Installation Instructions
1. Please note if you have ANY previous PET versions you must remove them from your computer BUT 1st STOP your HardLock Emulator!
Please note that IF ETKA all ready existing in your System will also stop working as it uses the same HardLock Emulator!
(Also Backup any VIN's .txt documents that may you have or any other User Documents...)
2. If you are now having a clean system or you are loading onto a “fresh” clean system then load the “Hardlock.exe”
Please note that IF ETKA all ready existing in your System you must By-Pass this step and go to Step 3.
3. Double click to the "Porsche PET Emulator.exe" from the “HardLock Emulator” folder and START now your Emulator!
Please note that IF ETKA all ready existing in your System will not work until you load the HardLock Emulator!
4. Now we can install the Program
1. Now we load the PET7 from the Desktop
This message will show every time so we have to do this every time we load the program.
2. Now we need to perform MAINTENANCE on the program to change the updates from Online to LAN / WAN (manual)
Choose INI – EDITOR
Select the Price Menu
Browse to C:\Program Files\PET\DATA\PO\Update
Now the Server should have changed to the correct location
Also make it Check Automatically
Then press STORE to save this.
Now we need to repeat the above steps for the Program Databases.
Press EXIT and Close the program so we can load up the program updates.
3. Now we need to copy the database updates to the program
Note that Step 7 is the same for the PRICE UPDATES for the Program! So I will not repeat these steps but they are the same…
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.