How to install OEM Orange 5 V1.34 software
Caution: Disable local and wireless network connection.
Step 1:Install Orange 5 driver
Open Orange 5 software CD
Copy orange5v1.34 folder to desktop
Connect Orange 5 USB programmer with laptop
select “Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)”
Browse and save file to C:/Documents and Settings/Aministrator/Desktop/orange5v1.34/Driver
If the system prompts “Cannot Start this Hardware”. Press Finish to continue.
Open My Computer->Manager->Device Manager
Unplug Orange 5 USB cable then replug,you will see the driver is working
Step 2: Run Orange5 self test
Open orange5v1.34 folder on desktop
Open Orange5 setup
Select Options tab->Programmer Options,press Test
Orange Text passed. Hardware OK.
Step 3: Read & Write EEPROM
Select ECU configiration EEPROM
Select Group and Chip ,press Ok
Click Write icon
Write chip (i.e 93LC66)
OEM Orange 5 Programmer User FeedbackAs an electrician more than 20 years I know what work or not with original and clone devices. My budget is not unlimited, so like most peoples, we can’t buy all original we need each time. And we often need several devices together. So if the clone can make one step that my others cannot do, I am happy with that!
- And this Orange5 OEM is clone but includes IMMO HPX 9V0 Software License and adapter set, it works good for me with hundreds dollar compared with the original thousands dollar. I just read today 1d69j adapter success.
- Got my Orange 5 today, first very easy to install, then I start tested it: all functions open 1-10 except car radio get error, tested reading usual EPROMS all good, tested tms370 with adaptor board did not read so maybe bad adaptor board, tested IMMO login code from dump, TMS VW works.
- Not bad at all, I have received mine few days ago and already did few cars. IMMO SW included and also activation for other sw. Only one minus is not have updates , I have original also get this to play with it , and can’t say bad for it , till now first I read with original after that with the clone and no problem till now , of course I not test all but with some NEC all ok .
- I have never had any problems with the clone; everything works as it should, knock on wood. Not sure is there any script but software for IMMO, radio and dash coming together with clone.
Orange 5 OEM seems to be an EEPROM programmer. I often extract the dump of an EEPROM with a programmer and modify it with the software came with the Orange 5.Tested OK with Orange 5:
TMS IMMO Opel ok
Hc05 IMMO old VW ok
- I buy Orange5 china clone. Work great. Now I check in hc05b8, hc11e9 EEPROMs. All read and write very fast.
I have Orange5 programmer OEM clone and everything works perfect for now. I have 4 secured MCU, and they work ok. On Hc908az60 secured it work’s good. I have tried 68hc11 and it work’s just perfect.
I have tested with 1j35d, 4j74y, 1d69j, 0d69j, 0f82b, 3k91d, TMS 370c702 OK!
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.