Autel AutoLink AL301 code scanner review
If you have ever used the Autel AL301 OBDII/CAN Code Reader, then, you are bound to have seen some of the following benefits;
- Exclusive power– the scan tool has the do it yourself (DIY) functional power which gives the user the capacity to get to know several aspects within the car engine. In addition, this among the few tools which gives a clear update on the car trouble code repair status.
- Efficiency– with a threesome in terms of data code library, this OBD tool spoils the user for choice in terms of where to make reference. It thus allows for clear understanding of any data code before any action is taken.
The Autel AL301 OBDII/CAN Code Reader is bound to carry with it some of the following advantages during its use:
1. User friendliness- the presences of severally accommodative user interfaces is clearly a sign that using this is friendlier. In addition to the do it yourself and all the enabling functionalities. The OBD scan tool buttons are also easy to follow with only two pads to look at.
2. Cost effectiveness- looking at the amount of assistance this tool gives to either the mechanic, or the driver, the relative cost is lower. Designed for the drivers, it thus allows for cutting costs to mechanic visits comparatively.
3. Wide coding and compatibility-with most OBD II scan tools designed for the American market, the Autel AL301 OBDII/CAN Code Reader is made to work with any vehicle from the 1996 onwards to date. It is this that allows it to work on as many car brands as you may have within your reach.
4. Durability- this tool has the ability to last beyond its user expectations especially based on the hard plastic cover user. This may not easily break even with a fall.
5. Cheap and pocket friendly- you don’t have to have a deep pocket to own this exemplary OBD II scanner. Most retailers offer it a cheap price. In addition, visiting some outlets with quite lucrative discounts will even save you a lot.
Things We Didn't Like
While the OBD scan reader performs marvelously well. It has been noted to have some lower sides, these include;
1. Below par- performing software- the OBD II though being non dependant on the computers and software may disappoint those wishing to use its software.
2. Selectivity- the Autel OBD II may in some cases prove to be a selective device which does not work on certain cars. It is in this that it can prove to be really tricky. When it comes to the do it yourself, then in some cases you may not even understand the codes for some cars despite the meaning manuals.
Recommendation on use
Among the OBD scan tools in the market, this is the best to have around if you are a motorist who has the intention of eliminating cases of the car breaking down. The major reason for that is its higher capacity in the area of do it yourself (DIY). With the other accompaniments, you are bound to do quite well.
Though targeting novices, the mechanics are bound to get more than they bargained for, this tool is a great catch f yours is an intention to develop a great career and good rapport with your clients. Buying it can save both the car user and the mechanic from so much trouble.
How to use
This tool being one of the OBD with less reliance on the computer has most of its features in built. You only require setting it up by connecting it to the vehicle OBD port at a certain area near the driver’s seat. As the scan process is in progress, it is imperative to have the manuals ready.
The Autel AL301 OBDII/CAN Code Reader is a great OBD tool though there are newer versions the company is upgrading to take its position. Whichever the case, the intention of the company is only to help give the users better services. Those who have used it have a good word for it and I’m sure you will too.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.